iSiloX 5.18 for Windows®
iSiloX provides a graphical user interface for creating and editing
document conversion lists as well as initiating conversion of documents
specified in such lists.
To see what has changed in this version, please see the
You can download the setup program for iSiloX
by clicking on the link near the bottom of this page.
Before downloading, please note the system requirements.
The basic requirements specify the absolute minimum configuration
needed to install and use the software. Additional functionality may
demand further requirements as indicated.
additional functionality specific requirements
- Pentium® or comparable processor
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- 5MB of available hard-disk space for installation
- 100MB free hard-disk space recommended for document conversion,
but size and complexity of documents may require additional space
- Internet connection required for Web document conversion
- HotSync Manager® 4.0 required for automatic installation of converted
documents to external handheld memory cards during HotSync®
- HotSync Manager® 3.0 required for automatic installation of converted
documents to internal handheld memory during HotSync®
- Windows Mobile Device Center required for automatic installation
of converted documents to Windows Mobile devices on Windows Vista
or Windows 7.
- ActiveSync® 3.1 or later required for automatic installation
of converted documents to handheld when connected via ActiveSync®
on Windows XP.
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or later required for iSiloX Clipper
for Internet Explorer.
The download is a single file that is the setup program for iSiloX.
After you download the file, run it and follow the onscreen
instructions to install iSiloX on your system.
If you have version 4.x or earlier of iSiloX currently installed,
you should uninstall it prior to installing this version.
Click to download iSiloX518Setup.msi (3451K)
©1999-2017 DC & Co. All rights reserved.