Modify a document's properties
You modify a document's properties to change any of the settings
used to create the document. Follow these steps to set a document's
For more information about document properties, see
- Do one of the following to go the document's properties:
- Hold down the control key, click the document's entry,
and then click Properties.
- Click the entry of the document to select it, then click
Properties in the Documents menus.
- Modify the properties to what you want.
- Click OK to accept the new property settings.