iSiloX 4.01 for Windows®
iSiloX provides a graphical user interface for creating and editing
document conversion lists as well as initiating conversion of documents
specified in such lists.
To see what has changed in this version, please see the
You can download the setup program for iSiloX
by clicking on the link near the bottom of this page.
Before downloading, please note the system requirements.
The basic requirements specify the absolute minimum configuration
needed to install and use the software. Additional functionality may
demand further requirements as indicated.
additional functionality specific requirements
- Pentium® or comparable processor
- Windows® 95 with Internet Explorer 4.0.1 or later,
Windows 98, Windows Millennium, Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 6,
Windows 2000, or Windows XP
- 16MB of RAM for Windows® 95 and Windows 98 (32MB recommended),
32MB of RAM for Windows Millennium and Windows NT 4.0,
64MB of RAM for Windows 2000 and Windows XP
- 5MB of available hard-disk space for installation
- 100MB free hard-disk space recommended for document conversion,
but size and complexity of documents may require additional space
- Internet connection required for Web document conversion
- HotSync Manager® 4.0 required for automatic installation of converted
documents to external handheld memory cards during HotSync®
- HotSync Manager® 3.0 required for automatic installation of converted
documents to internal handheld memory during HotSync®
- ActiveSync® 3.1 or later required for automatic installation
of converted documents to handheld when connected via
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or later required for iSiloX Clipper
for Internet Explorer.
The download is a single file that is the setup program for iSiloX.
After you download the file, run it and follow the onscreen
instructions to install iSiloX on your system. If you have a
previous version of iSiloX on your system, you do not need
to uninstall it if you install this version to the same location.
Click to download iSiloX401Setup.exe (1952K)
©1999-2017 DC & Co. All rights reserved.